Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time flies!

Wow time flies! I have decided I just don't have the time to make enough works to go in the craft fair at the end of the month. I also need to create the stands that I will use when I do go in a fair so that is now on the list! I will go to the fair and check it out to get a better understanding of what I want my display to look like, then I will sign up for the fall one forsure!

I am currently still working on a custom piece and an ABC piece. I was starting to feel like it was a job instead of art! Not good! Anyways back to feeling like it is art. Next week is a friends birthday so I will be working on that one next week as well. Yesterday I altered a notebook for Danielle to use for her wedding planning....will post pics next week in case she is reading this...at least she won't see it! lol

Kids and I are off to Ucluelet for Friday night. We will be staying with Danielle and Rob at her parents B&B and Khristi/Derek & Kids will be joining us too! Danielle and Rob are going to be serving up a Mexican meal! YUM! We will be bringing our Wii for hours of fun and bathing suits too for the hot tub! It is good to hang with friends....we should all do it more!

The kids are all healthy, the dogs need to be groomed desperately and I am learning to not care as much about the dirt on the floors...all is well :)

cheers
Love L.

1 comment:

Cindye Wile said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned.:)
Can't wait to see your new grid work creations...I love them, they are beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the altered notebook too.

Have a awesome weekend. :)