Friday, May 2, 2008

Surf's up!


Well today was a "normal" day! lol...as "normal" as life around me gets! :)


Work, play, eat, play......create!


Yes I created another grid tonight. I am lovin' this new paper I got. It is soooo westcoast....so surfer dude! hehe...The girls love it so much they want me to keep it...guess I will have to make another!


I have all the paper and pictures cut for my custom order (will put together tomorrow) and I have all the paper and letters ready to go for the abc grid I'm creating. So tomorrow will be a "put together" day!


Thanks for looking at my blog and leaving comments....really does keep a girl inspired!


Love L.

1 comment:

Cindye Wile said...

I love it. :) Love how you left the green square bigger....that paper is way cool.
Can't wait to see the other ones you are working on.