Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life again!

Wow my life sure gets in the way! lol...I have been very creative lately but haven't turned out a grid in over a month. WOW...I am working on:

-finished up my disneyland album (we went 3 years ago!)
-wedding album (we got married 13.5 years ago!)
-christmas album (3 years behind)
-kids school albums (3 years behind)
-went bridesmaid dress shopping in Victoria over the weekend
-working on creating new blog as this one is too limited to me...the name that is...yes I'm particular, and I would like to be able to have it be more fun/fancy....this blog stuff is lots to learn! I'm not as technical as I thought I might be :(

I will post more or maybe I'll post on the new one...when I get it up to snuff!

cheers

1 comment:

Cindye Wile said...

Yes, it sounds like you are very busy. Hope things slow down for you soon. I am looking forward to seeing a new grid. I love them.
Good luck with your new blog, who are you making this one through? Can't wait to see.