Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Playin' Hooky!!

Ok I admit it...I played Hooky today...NO WORK FOR ME!! I needed a stay at home day. Don't you find mid-week stay at home days different from the weekend?? Well I do...so that's all that really matters! lol....

Today I made this LO for a ongoing "get your butt in gear" challenge over at http://cdnscrapnswap.s4.bizhat.com/


The other night I made this card. I really like the new "larger" cards that I purchased on the weekend at Michaels....just makes all the difference I think...it enables me to put more on the card! I sure hope my friend has a hoot on his birthday! lol

The following five projects I did yesturday at my LSS (local scrapbook store) in the class I took. I enjoyed learning how to stamp onto acetate sheets.....that's the clear stuff. 4 tags and 1 decoration. Cool hey!


















So the kids are playing in the yard, I'm playing inside, laundry is on the line, everyone's fed, the garden is showing potential....All is well in our little space!
Oh and my fabulous mom (wink wink...hi mom) helped Summer create her own blog yesturday....check it out...my artistic girl (boy I love that she is artistic!) has been making her own projects and entering contests as well!!! Please check her out and give her a shout out!
Have a fabtabulous day everyone out in the online world!
Cheers




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa -- it's great to hear/see how your world is going these days. Miss you!

Cindye Wile said...

Gotta love a hooky day. LOL
Love your creations ... everthing is gorgeous. :)
Glad to hear things are well with you .. :):)

My Paper World said...

Looks like your day at home was very productive! LOL! very cool projects! xx

Martha said...

What lovely scrappiness!!! Now I feel guilty, I have the whole summer off and haven't done much scrapping.