Sunday, March 22, 2009

and the saga continues.....

This weekend was the first weekend I felt alone. Like that tug at your heart ALONE feeling. I don't wish it upon anyone actually....it's not nice. I know I'm not alone alone in this world...I have my kids (3 of the best I think) and I have fabulous parents....and fabulous friends....but then there is times when you feel alone.

After my recent....thing (as I lovingly refer to it now) I realized I do want to find that special someone. That one! BUT in the meantime...I need to figure out how to be just good with me. Just me in the room....what should I do to self entertain (minds out of gutters at this point please) So today I went for coffee at Lisa's house with Tamara...self invited of course....got a plan going for Friday night....then came home and stared at the walls again.....so did some laundry....stared at facecrack a bit....got lonely again....then decided to go for a run.

I haven't run since before Christmas....for those of you that don't know me that well...I actually hate running most of the time....BUT I do it because it seems to be the only thing that makes any difference in the size of my ass. Well that and biking...but it's too wet for biking and I need to take my bike into the shop because I was a doorknob and left it out all winter...I know I know....hence the doorknob statement. So I ran.....for 1/2 an hour...this may not seem like a lot of time...but when your legs are burning, your knees are telling you were to go...1/2 hour is a long time!! I need new shoes...but you know...single mom...three kids...my runners are the last to be replaced....so I am putting myself back on the list...runner's it is...this week. Maybe that will make me like running...right ;)

The way I see it...from my brain thru to my eyeballs....if I want my Mr.right to find me...I better be at my best! So I run....loose ass....find mr.right....like I said...it's my brain....you don't have to agree...but you have to love me....cause I said so.

I used to have this blog just for my craftiness etc....but I think it's time I start venting....not that anyone cares...but I need to vent....sometimes I will curse....sometimes I will pout...and the occasional crying may happen....so if any of it makes you uncomfortable or you disagree...I don't wanna hear about it. This is my blog. My life. My way! :)

One of the best quotes I think I've ever heard was:

"Don't make someone a priority when they consider you an option"

I love that quote...and I think I need to make a giant size one for my fridge....to remind myself daily....then it will get easier.

Oh and to all you ladies out there....the movie "He's just not that into you"....HIGHLY recommend it. It makes the stalker in you go away quicker and quicker!

OK...off to shower...get the kids back....dinner at parents with brother&family....see not lonely ;)

LOVE YOU ALL! Let the crazy begin :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the best my girl. I'm really proud of you. I'm a proud friend of your crazy self (smile). Danielle.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

OMG if only I could really laugh my ass off...I'd be doing it right now! Oh how we punish ourselves to make our ass small! I am happy you are getting new runners...you need to! I am proud of you too!
crazy??? I heard not a single crazy thing...except that you felt lonely & didn't email me :( now that my girl is crazy :)
you got lots of peeps in your corner girl...you are not alone...you have me...do I need to say more? :) I thought no :)hugs

Cindye Wile said...

Hugs to you. I don't know what to say that will help, cuz' nothing will when you are feeling alone, but just know that it will get better. Enjoy your time alone while you can ... use that time for yourself, take care of yourself, and do something just for you. You're doing great and we are always here to lend a ear and pass along some kleenex.