Tuesday, March 24, 2009

relief....

comes in so many forms....for me last night it was in the form of a conversation....not the conversation itself...but me looking at the conversation afterwards. I realized I was in a situation that wasn't even what I thought it looked like...and it wasn't till after the conversation that it dawned on me "this isn't even what I want!" So today I feel extreme relief....I know I know...we are usually the last to see things on our own journey....but I gotta tell yeah this was a big one. So bit that my urge to help isn't even there....this person has their own journey and they are sooooo far behind where I am I would only be pulling myself backwards! So I saw the light....BAM...right in my eyeballs! :)
so today...hmmm...run again I guess....maybe get crafty...I do have plenty of pictures to catch up on.
a picture for today....this is Becky and her friends in Port Alberni...well they are my new friends too....(becky is the other blonde)....they are a hoot...I haven't laughed so hard in a long time as I do when I am with these girls....they certainly know how to roll with the punches!

Adrianne, Terri, Denise, Me, Becky :) Aren't we a bunch of hotties! ;)

So now that my mellowdrama is complete...what next...oh right...I had put ME on the list....so like I said...running more, scrapping more and on the weekends...more FUN!

Till later...cheers

3 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

put yourself to the top of that list missy :)
hugs
go run :)

Lisa G. said...

I'm runnin...I'm runnin....the butt is already showing improvement! :) thanks for checking in missy! Now you go sleep!

Cindye Wile said...

I agree with V ... :)
Hugs!
Great pic too .