Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blogland

I used to have plenty of time for blogland, had one of "those" jobs that I basically sat there trying to find ways to entertain myself. At first it was good...but then it got really really really boring. Also some other stuff happened that caused me to leave. So now I'm back at home, searching for a job, and searching thru blogland again.

I've heard before, and told many a friends, about the idea that it takes 21 days to break a habit. I have never actually thought about it as 21 days to create something...neat concept though. Anyhow...I've recently gotten really tired of the way I was doing certain things in my life and have decided enough is enough. So I decided to make some life changes. I hadn't even really thought about the 21 day rule for awhile...then today while I was in blogland I came across a blog that had a 21 days challenge that incorporates art. Which I love. So I'm going to give it a go and wanted to share with anyone who might be reading my blog ;)

I'm thinking it will set my changes in stone! lol...well on paper at least...but it should be a fun journal that I look back on and say "good for you girl" ;)

Here is Rhonna's website with the challenge. I'm not the best at links etc.....so hopefully it works...and yes, that is one of the things I'd like to change...gonna work on figuring out this computer links & printing thing! ;)

http://rhonnadesigns.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-1-21-challenge.html

hope you enjoy...and maybe join? ;)

blog yah later!

2 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

Looks interesting ... i bookmarked and will go back to read more.
Change ... sigh ... good for you for taking that stand and making changes. Not a easy thing to do so I admire you immensely for doing it. I to need to make changes .. a lot of changes ... just don't know how and where to start.

HUGS!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

cool...good luck with the 21 days & beyond :)