Saturday, September 12, 2009

Energy!

ENERGY - That is today's word for the 21 day challenge. It's a good day for me to focus on Energy!! I need it! I have it! This is day 5 of my changes! I will hike Boulder Hill later on today because this morning I have to get the kids to Crown Isle to meet my mom. She is going to take them to their soccer games while I go to the Victoria Police recruitment information session!! So excited for that. See need Energy to pull all this off in my life! So that is what I'm going to focus on....the things I have journalled about! I have completed pages 3 & 4. Will do 5 later today as well (I'm hoping to get some bib's & bob's at the session that I can include), then I will take pictures and post!

If you missed the 21 day challenge check it out!
http://www.rhonnadesigns.blogspot.com/

I'm sure I've said it before...maybe I haven't blogged it....anways...the 21 day "thing" is about changing something. "They" say that it takes 21 days to change the information highway in your brain. Every habit you have, every similar reaction is because your brain is literally little "highways" that the information travels on....well the information travels the same route every single time...hence a "habit". So in order to change the "path" that the information wants to instinctively travel we need to make a conscious effort every time to change the path. After 21 days of making that conscious effort apparently the highway will have altered and a new habit will be born! Neat hey! I've done it before and felt it worked. So I'm doing it again. Changing some major things about me that I realized were me! That's the gist of it!

Cheers

No comments: