Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Love

Love spreads quickly doesn't it. I have a scrapbook group online that I visit daily, often more than once or twice ;) and they really have become part of my family. I have been going there for 2.5 years already...time flies I tell yeah. We chat, we laugh, we rant, we curse (when needed) and we cry together. Well today is a cry day. Our dear friend K lost her husband. He had a brain aneurysm and then a heart attack. He is gone and she is left without him. So that makes us all cry. K has decided to give his organs, which is THE single most loving gift a person can give, ESPECIALLY that it is given in the face of pain and grief.

If I had one wish today it would be that I could give K a big hug right now. Nothing else really matters in the end does it...nothing but our love for each other. Thank you Mason for loving our friend, your friend, your wife, your best friend, your lover....we will all remember you and we will love her!

No comments: