Friday, March 26, 2010

Changes

Time for some changes! I have changed my blog address...yay!! I have been wanting to change it from gridworksartist for a long time cause I don't make those anymore! lol Yes I change things in my life almost faster than I change my undies! lol Anyhow...as you may have noticed I also used the handy dandy blogger and changed my blog page up a bit too! Hope you enjoy and I hope I don't lose any followers cause of the changes! oppps! :)

I do see with the change I've lost all my comments :(

annnnd it looks like my comments are back! yay!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Thanks for the heads up!! Now you have a new FRESH comment!!! Ha ha ha!

Lisa G. said...

How did I know it would be you! ;) Thanks for hanging around...this could get good...we are going to have Eddy make the "occasional" post...he said she said! That's what I should name it! lol Look out world! lol

Tammy said...

I can still come right your blog....Looks great too.....
smiles....Tammy