Monday, May 24, 2010

Sassy Cheryl Buttons

Hello! This weeks challenge over at Sassy Cheryls Challenge is buttons!

I'm not 100% sold on the color combo that I created...but I do have a bit of an excuse ;) I was scrapping at the fabulous scrappy store in Campbell River "She Runs With Scissors" and I only brought so much stuff with me. lol...I know exactly what your thinking...I was in a scrap store...but I do have to follow a budget girls (shhhhhhhhhhhhh stop laughing at me!) lol Anyhow...I did do a new technique.....not gonna even try to name it...just have a look!


Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget I have candy...and it's fatfree! HERE

xo Lisa

9 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Great work on the both cards Lisa!! WTGG!

Marlene said...

I love it!! Love the stitching you added, too. What a great addition!

Jeni said...

What a dreat design!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, this is a real cutie, Lisa! The stitching is perfect as is the coloring.

Ann English said...

Very cool---and different! Thank you for playing with us at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

Kirsti said...

Great job Lisa - I love the way you have used the stitching!!! Fabulous...xox.

The Wired Angel said...

I think the colors are great Lisa.. and that stitching is terrific. Very creative. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Love the technique and your story about creating the card. Only a paper crafter could understand perfectly.:) The technique reminds me of a trampoline. Those flowers and buttons make the color scheme very interesting.

Melissa said...

really great idea with the string! Thanks for sharing!