Friday, May 28, 2010

A sassy punch

Morning...a quick post before I head off to work...dumb work...but I gotta pay for my crafty stuff somehow...something tells me Eddy wouldn't like it if I asked him for that ;) lol

Anyhow...today's card is for Sassy Cheryls 13th challenge - punches.


I actually made this card earlier in the week when the challenge first came out, since then Cheryl has generously given another freebie cutie pie girl to our PCP group so I think I'll find make time to make another card using her!
I used my old star punch from Creative Memories...gosh I've had that for about 10years! lol and I also used my bubble punch along the bottom! Fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lisa
Don't forget I have fatfree candy - HERE

9 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute! Wish I had the time to participate this week, but I've been inundated with other stuff. Bah. Humbug.

Melissa said...

cute bubble punch! great job!

Kelly said...

Very adorable!

Sassy Cheryl said...

So inspiring! Stunning creation for this weeks challenge!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

lol great card ..so cute and funny...I will post your candy..tonight sorry dear..I have not been around much..too much weirdness happening..miss you though...

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

lol great card ..so cute and funny...I will post your candy..tonight sorry dear..I have not been around much..too much weirdness happening..miss you though...

Ann English said...

Oh, so cute! Don't you love this sassy little gal? Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

jkreucher said...

I always love seeing this very sassy little gal.. so pretty in pinks..
So glad you joined us in the challenge this week!
Judy

Susie Sugar said...

Awwwww Lisa this is so cute and I love them gems darling
Fantastic card
Hugs Susie xx