Sunday, January 8, 2012

Valentines treat holder

Hello bloggy friends. Today's post is created for two challenges. My good friend Rachel has a Valentines treat holder challenge on our private message board and All That Scraps has a Wednesday challenge and this week is anything goes. To meet the Wednesday challenge requirements of use a stamp from the All That Scraps store I used a sentiment stamp from AmyR's Valentines set.



This was also my first go at making a box with my cricut tags, bags and boxes cartridge. Think it turned out alright :)

Thanks for stopping by.
xo Lisa G.

2 comments:

scrapeahappy said...

It looks great! You did a wonderful job on your first box with that cartridge! You will have fun with many more projects I bet!

Thanks for playing!!!

Amy said...

This treat box is so cute, love that the top flap makes a heart! It looks perfect, I wouldn't have guessed it was your first time making it!